1. Content Hidden For Guests in a Forum! You Must Register To See The Hidden Data Contained Here! 

[ SIGN UP NOW! ] [Read Our Forums Rules]
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do Not Try To Register Using Temp Mail.! We Will Ban Your IP Permanently!
^Spam Killer Staff

After you die..

Discussion in 'Science, Religion, Philosophy, and Politics' started by Cake, Feb 9, 2018.

Leaked forums
  1. Cake

Cake Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi!

Well, I have one question what do you think happens after you die?
    Do you think something special is about to happen or do you just think it is black?
    I'm looking for interesting answers so I hope you leave something down below here.
    see you around the Forum and have a great day!

Peace!

<3

SPEED likes this.
  2. SPEED

SPEED Active Member
    [Pro] Donor

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MIND.ALSO THERE IS NO ‘’I’’

We cannot find out what the self is, Body is the thing that occupy space, mind is not occupying space, It occupies time, But does it occupy time? What is it that referred to as mind? Is it a though that comes into the mind? Is it a though that we refer to as mind? Or is it the sensation that we refer is as mind?

[​IMG]

There is no such thing as mind.
    What we called the mind is an activity of the body.

THE HUMAN BEING IS AN
    ORGANISM IN THE ENVIRONMENT

A massage received from the sense goes from the brain to a gland in the body and the gland in the body ,and the gland secretes thing called hormone into the blood and blood begins to carry into the whole body. It will create a complete change of the activity of the body.

[​IMG]
    The human being is an organism in the environment and environment stimulates the organism, and the organism reacts to the stimulant. read more

When you die , everything is zero, Black

Xander likes this.
  3. badbats

badbats Newbie

Literally nothing. You die. Your body and mind dies. You cease to exist.
    The rest is mostly left of to the persons religion or minds eye. You just die though. A soul doesn't exist so your soul goes no where.
    Of course, this is mostly fact, but partial opinion.

Xander likes this.
  4. Xander

Xander •Administrator•
    Staff Member - VIP -

It's terrifying true when you think about it. When your finished with your life you have no chance left, no luck, or a better place than this hell where we are currently living. And at any moment we can die from anything. That's the true but some people prefere to stick to a religion, because they are effraid of this truth

5. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nothing happens. Your brain just stops and thats it.