1. Content Hidden For Guests in a Forum! You Must Register To See The Hidden Data Contained Here! 

[ SIGN UP NOW! ] [Read Our Forums Rules]
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do Not Try To Register Using Temp Mail.! We Will Ban Your IP Permanently!
^Spam Killer Staff

Earn Money & Shopping 2017 [ 100% Working+Proof ]

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Khan Coder, Nov 3, 2017.

Leaked forums
  1. Khan Coder

Khan Coder Member

First of all I'll tell you about it

The goal of this company, which began in 1998 in the United States, is to educate people on online shopping. We do this by giving us a discount when shopping. But the discount is a refund. Now they think they are crazy and give money like this. But as they make a big profit, they do this

Is this site Scam? (Which one is not paid?)

not. 100% have given me money (Payment poof), scam Site www.scamadviser.com Check this box and check it now ebates.com, and then you can see all about Ebates Site.

[​IMG]

Okay. Now you know about this site. In fact, it's one of the many sites where this site is to be shared.

How is this happening?

If you register with Ebates and buy Ebay or by any other site, you will pay us. When they leave their link, they will be given a commission by sending us the site. Think about how much a broker would sell for a while. That's what's happening here as well. So Ebates makes their profit so that they can buy us and make us a percent of the value. The amount of payment the site changes to the site. This is for us, too, for us and for them. This is an extra advantage to us. So why do you get a lot of money?

What should we do?

[​IMG]

You can do it as you would when ebaying as you purchase from ebates. You get Bonus as a valued virtue.
    The other one is to register at Ebates Site and introduce two websites to your site. One referral is paid $ 25. Register the same person for $ 10. Three are registered at $ 75. But, register at the same time, I do not get paid qualify. Referral is better
    Then let's register

I do not want to do a great job of fixing an account. The first thing to do is to go to this link and sign up. https://www.ebates.com/r/CASTLE1341?eeid=28187 This person gets the registration for $ 10 Free (if it's a problem, send the message to the subscriber) or Direct Site (www.ebates.com)

[​IMG]

Now give the email that you gave at the ebay acount and then pass into a password and register.
    Then go to Account Settings and check whether PayPal is through Check. (Paypal Email / home addresses)

[​IMG]

Now, let's find the money

[1] Let's go shopping through Ebates

Go to All Stores and select the Shop Now site Ebay / aliexpress and get it through Ebay / aliexpress.

[2] Invite friends.

Go to Refer & Earn and share your Referral link.

ئ️ Money Paypal or Check dates

[​IMG]

Remember !!!

Even if you buy less than a month's worth, buy it via Ebates.
    Do not put your Referral Link anywhere (Acc. One is blocked)
    ✌️ It's just a bit of a visit to me! (Payment poof)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abiodun and Xander like this.
  2. Mr.Lol

Mr.Lol Active Member

3. plator gashi

plator gashi Newbie

very useful information thnxxxxxxxxxxxx